The detailed objectives of the program are based on knowledge, skills an attitudes and divided into the following broad categories
A. General Skills
- Apply knowledge & skills in day to day practice.
- Apply principles of ethics.
- Analyze the outcome of treatment.
- Evaluate the scientific literature and information to decide the treatment.
- Participate and involve in professional bodies.
- Be capable of self-assessment and be willing to update the knowledge & skills from time to time.
- Inclined to do simple research projects.
- Acquire minimum computer proficiency to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Be aware of ones limitations and know when to refer patients to specialists.
- Be familiar with basic Forensic Odontology techniques and manage Geriatric dental problems.