Academic research in all areas extends the frontiers of human knowledge. The fundamental process of discovery provides us with a deeper understanding of the world and its cultural, social, natural and engineered systems. The University of Faisalabad’s Office of Research provides programs and services to support faculty and staff in their research efforts. The office invests in research initiatives, promotes our research among sponsors, and provides services that make certain that TUF achieves the highest standards in international research.
ORIC dedicates to:
- Provide a sound and supportive research infrastructure
- Improve research services by meeting challenges through innovative interdisciplinary team efforts and creative problem solving
- Provide quality incentives to researchers, who, in turn, will generate high standard research
- Assess policies and targeting trends in research in order to advance and achieve institutional initiatives
- Maintain the highest standards championed by the research administration profession to ensure the responsible conduct of research
- Promote initiatives for public and private partnerships that will enhance the well-being of people in our community
ORIC aims to maximize success in research and innovation and to guarantee that all the research programs and policies reflect the core values of academic freedom, professional integrity and ethical conduct and full compliance with all policies, legal requirements and operational standards of the university.
ORIC strives to lead the The University of Faisalabad in discoveries, publications, mentoring and training, and in the translation of research into health and economic benefits. It envisions a dynamic, innovative, and diversified environment that will promote and support the research and creative scholarly activities of faculty, staff, and students.
Message of Director
In 2011, HEC decided to establish Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) in each of its affiliated university to streamline research activities and establish Academia-Industry linkages. ORIC was established in The University of Faisalabad (TUF) in 2014. Since its inception many research proposals have been initiated in both campuses. Additionally awareness seminars, conferences and meetings between university academia and industrials have been arranged under its umbrella. We are confident that ORIC, TUF will continue to progress towards its goals.
Prof. Dr. Najeeb Haider