Academic research in all areas extends the frontiers of human knowledge. The fundamental process of discovery provides us with a deeper understanding of the world and its cultural, social, natural and engineered systems. The University of Faisalabad’s Office of Research provides programs and services to support faculty and staff in their research efforts. The office invests in research initiatives, promotes our research among sponsors, and provides services that make certain that TUF achieves the highest standards in international research.
ORIC dedicates to:
- Provide a sound and supportive research infrastructure
- Improve research services by meeting challenges through innovative interdisciplinary team efforts and creative problem solving
- Provide quality incentives to researchers, who, in turn, will generate high standard research
- Assess policies and targeting trends in research in order to advance and achieve institutional initiatives
- Maintain the highest standards championed by the research administration profession to ensure the responsible conduct of research
- Promote initiatives for public and private partnerships that will enhance the well-being of people in our community
ORIC aims to maximize success in research and innovation and to guarantee that all the research programs and policies reflect the core values of academic freedom, professional integrity and ethical conduct and full compliance with all policies, legal requirements and operational standards of the university.
ORIC strives to lead the The University of Faisalabad in discoveries, publications, mentoring and training, and in the translation of research into health and economic benefits. It envisions a dynamic, innovative, and diversified environment that will promote and support the research and creative scholarly activities of faculty, staff, and students.
Message of Director
The Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) at The University of Faisalabad (TUF) was established in 2014. This is a fundamental step in embodying the students, faculty, departments, and institutes to work for intensive research activities. The ORIC at TUF incentives the research culture by encouraging the faculty and students to generate intellectual properties, innovate the projects through research, and commercialize the products for the benefit of the nation, and build a trustworthy bridge among the university and industries. In the modern era, to lead in educational institutes, it requires impassioned, strong commitment, and deep research expertise.