Applying to TUF
Candidates will be asked to submit the following documents to Admission Office along with the admission application
- Three attested photocopies of the documents:
- Certificates/Detailed mark sheets of Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate
- Certificate/Detailed mark sheet of Intermediate Examination or equivalent certificate
- Bachelor or equivalent degree for admission in Master/MPhil program
- Two attested photocopies of CNIC or Form B
- Six passport size photographs attested at the back and bearing the name of the applicant
- Applicants submitting A/O level certificates will also submit original equivalence certificates obtained from
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) at the time of admission. If the result is awaited, they will be required to submit the equivalence certificate within four weeks of the commencement of the semester, failing which will result in cancellation of admission.
- Attested photocopy of DAE certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education (if applicable)
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of passport of his/her father and copy of work permit along with the application form
- Verification fee as prescribed for candidates of Bachelor and Master Degree programs at the time of admission.
- An undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs 20/- to abide by rules, regulations and guidelines framed by the University from time to time.
- Submission of a complete application form.
Prospectus and application forms are available from Admission Office during office hours (8:00 am to 4:00 pm) Applicants may apply for more than one programs/ disciplines on single Application Form.